Introducing Miranda | Our First Pinstripe Hottie
This year summer hasn’t been so hot as some of us may want it and last night and even today we saw temperatures in the 70’s and high 60’s. So to spice things up a bit and bring you the heat we decided to introduce our new series of Pinstripe Hottie. The temperature is feeling hot now.
To kickoff our summer #pinstripehottie series we bring you Miranda from New Jersey – single, likes older men but has not type. De Nada.
1. What’s your nationality – Born in America with Hispanic parents, Honduran & Colombian.
2. How long have you been modeling or been wanting to be a model – I have been modeling for a year & have wanted to be a model for as long as I can remember.
3. How do you feel in front of a camera – I love being in front of the camera. It’s where I am the most comfortable .
4. What’s the craziest thing you have done in front of the camera – A naked shoot.
5. What do you like most about modeling – The confidence it gives me & how it makes me feel comfortable in my skin.
6. How do you feel about Instagram models – I think it gives alot of us girls exposure & a chance to break into the industry .
7. Do you see yourself doing music videos – Sure I’d love to do a music video…sounds like fun
8. Do you have friends modeling and if so what do they tell you about the industry -I only have one . He says it’s a rough industry.
9. Have you met anyone famous while shooting – Yes I have but not someone I’d want to mention.
10. Do you have photographers hitting on you or promising you to make you famous – Of course. but I don’t buy the B.S.
11. Where do you like it more, LA or NY – NY.
12. Where would you like to travel – Santorini.
13. So what’s your type of guy – I have no type .
14. Do you like older men or men your age – I prefer to date older men. Guys my age can’t handle me.
15. What would you tell our male readers to do to get a woman like you – Just treat a woman well, appreciate & spoil her. It’s not rocket science.
16. What do you do for fun – I like going to pottery & painting classes, going dancing with friends or the movies & just simple family time.
17. What are your plans for this summer – wherever life takes me lol
18. What’s your favorite food and drink – I love Mexican food & my favorite drink is Tito’s on the rocks with a lemon.
19. What’s your favorite section of pinstirpemag.com – The women we love section of course.
See more of @mirandavee on IG and get nice and cozy!
Know a gal that would make a great Pinstripe Hottie — or are you that hottie? Send us an email at email@example.com!