Fathers Day Gift Guide 2015
Fathers Day Gift Guide 2015
Father’s Day is right around the corner, June 21st to be exact for those who didn’t know. This year make your dad, uncle, brother, husband or any dad you know feel special by getting him something that he can actually use. Forget about the tie this year and take a look at our Fathers Day Gift Guide 2015 for some help. We are sure he will appreciate the thought put into his gift this year.
We start out with this home improvement resource for do-it-yourselfers: 100 Things Every Homeowner Must Know. This must-have handbook is packed with projects, repairs and tips to help a Dad of any experience level tackle home improvements and save big money this summer!
· Cut Cooling Costs: Hotter temperatures in the summer can also lead to high-cost energy bills. Dad will be happy to impress the family with new ways to keep cooling-costs down.
· How to Get Rid of Ants: Dad hates those pesky ants just as much as the rest of the family. Help him put an end to the problem with inexpensive products from the home center or hardware store. He’ll thank you when he saves the expense of hiring an exterminator.
· Keep a Happy, Healthy Lawn: With the warmer months comes the time for lawn care, and everyone could use a refresher on the best ways to keep turf lush and healthy – even Dad. A few simple tips will make mowing and watering easier. Pick up the handbook at familyhandyman.com.
All the handy work above can have your dad smelling funky so make sure you add this to the list of gifts this year, the Vince Camuto Solare Eau de Parfum. It conveys a robust yet fresh scent profile incorporating notes of Juicy Mandarin, Pimento Leaves and Cardamom anchored by a dry base of Sensual Musk and Cashmere Woods. Solare ignites the senses with a sophisticated blend of smoldering wood and citrus scents. Vince Camuto Solare is available online and in-store at Macy’s – 3.4 oz. / 100 ml – SRP $70.
Forget the GoPro camera and instead get him this Vivitar’s LifeCam. Many dads struggle trying to balance staying adventurous and energized with a busy, demanding schedule, which is why we thought Vivitar’s LifeCam would be a great gift for that special dad. He can take it camping, biking and wear it and take it just about anywhere he wants. The new LifeCam Wearable Camcorder includes:
· 1920 x 180p HD
· MicroSD Card Slot
· 160’’ Field of View Fixed Lens
· HDMI Connection
· Built in Android and IOS App
· 7 Accessories
Now that your dad is staying adventurous with his new LifeCam make sure he never gets stuck with a dead car battery or dead camcorder while on the road. Get him this portable Impecca Power It. This jump starter kits give him a boost right when he needs it most. For extra safety and convenience, all kits include the following:
• Car/RV/truck jump start for 12V or 24V output.
• LED flashlight with SOS safety signals.
• Car charging cable.
• Large LED area lamp for camping and parties (36,000mAh version only).
• AC power adapter.
• Dual USB port that charges 2 devices at once.
• Alligator battery charging clamps.
• Universal laptop/notebook adapter cable with 8 tips.
• USB cable.
• USB charging output 5V/2.1A.
• Charging output 9V, 12V, 16V and/or 19V.
• Power input CC/CV 15V/1.5A, 1A or 2.1A.
• Lifecycle: up to 3,000 times.
• Storage case or carrying bag.
One of our favorite online stores, which we encourage you take a look to find everything your dad will need is Orvis.com. If none of the above tickle your fancy we are sure that the two items below or anything else sold on Orvis will definitely complete your Father’s Day Gift.
Wolverine® Ronaldo Leather Slip-Ons – $160
These shoes are just plain comfortable and look great for this spring summer look. I have a pair of my own, which I love wearing. They are sneaker-like slip-on-styling realized in genuine full-grain leather. It’s a fusion that makes these casual kicks just the thing with jeans and a camp shirt for a midsummer evening get-together. Wolverine leather slip-on shoes feature a dual-gore vamp, which makes them easy to slip into. They include fabric-lined interior and footbed, all-rubber outsole and come in black and tan.
Lightweight MA-1 Jacket – $ 289
Launched by the US government in 1938, the Civilian Pilot Training Program (CPTP) aimed to prepare civilian fliers while increasing military readiness. This colorful version of the MA-1 flight jacket, issued to civilian pilots, is constructed from rugged 8-oz. double-washed canvas. It is equipped with a cut brass zipper, snap-front pockets, and an upper-sleeve utility pocket with space for a navigation tool and writing utensils. Chest snaps were originally used to keep cockpit cords organized. The lightweight MA-1 Jacket features a knit collar, cuffs, and waistband and it is pure cotton plus washable.
OK, it is time to come back down to reality. We are sure that after reading this gift guide you are wondering what can you get yourself too. Well, don’t forget we are shopping for our dads not ourselves but why not splurge a little. Take a look at these watches made for both men and women. Daniel Wellington launched their new “Dapper Collection”! Created for the modern man and classic woman, Daniel Wellington watches are perfect for father’s day or makes a great gift for yourself.
Whether you or your dad are traveling for a weekend in the Hamptons or on the go to your next high-powered meeting the new Dapper Collection is sure to keep your looks sleek and refined. With new levels of detail in the design including deep royal blue hands, roman numerals and date display will always keep you on point in an exquisite way. The slender yet high-end look comes with a dashing assortment of genuine Italian leather straps to match with a case in silver or rose gold. Be your own style icon and speak for a handsome and dapper look at all times! The Dapper Collection retails at $299. It is affordable luxury both you and your dad need as an accessory. My favorite ones are the fabric ones especially the red and blue classic oxford.