Dress for Success 5 Tips to Improve Your Professional Look
Dress for Success 5 Tips to Improve Your Professional Look. Everyone wants to climb the office ladder and get ahead. Normally, this is done by working hard, meeting deadlines, and putting in extra hours. However, in order to be the total package, one must step up their professional work to turn heads in the office. Trend tailor, J.Toor offers 5 style tips for men that every guy needs to get ahead in the workplace.
- Its All in the Accents: Simple accents make all the difference, by adding accessories such as pocket squares, silk ties, tie clips and cufflinks ones look receives a personal touch to their outfits and avoids accessories that are loud or garnish.
- Be Fit: One must wear clothes are accentuate their silhouette. Be sure to get your look tailored to be an office standout. Check to make sure the shoulders are not too big, ensure there isnt too much fabric around the arms, back, or waist, and double check to see if the trousers are the right length. All trousers should be one clean break on the top of shoe, not too baggy.
- Invest in Your Feet: Investing in two nice pairs of good leather shoes can take your look to the next level. Buy one pair of black and one pair of brown to cover all your color combos. Avoid square toes or thick rubber soles, and aim for Italian cuts because they are slim and streamlined which makes ones legs look slim and long.
- Avoid The Puff: Dont drown your professional look with puffy winter jackets that fatten out your silhouette. Purchase a pea coat or topcoat for the colder months to travel to work in style.
- Keep Your Bag Focused: Purchase a leather messenger bag or briefcase that matches your shoes and make the bag solely dedicated to business work.
About J. Toor: (747 N. Wabash, Chicago, IL) J. Toor’s mission is to create awareness in all men – and the women who love them – in finding their true selves through dressing properly and developing a real sense of style that is most comfortable and appropriate to them. J.Toor creates clothing that provides their customers with a unique convergence of designer styling, custom fit, and “off-the-rack” value. They believe that having clothing of quality and unique fit should be attainable by all Gentlemen. For more information please visit: www.jtoor.com