Top 10 Gifts to get an Expecting Dad
Top 10 Gifts to get an expecting dad
The holidays are here and Christmas is right around the corner so time to start gift thinking. You are asking yourself what do I get the man that has everything and has a kid on the way. Well, we narrowed it down for you to make sure you give a gift that would be sure to make him happy. Here are the Top 10 Gifts to get an expecting dad.
- About 2 million home burglaries are reported each year in the United States, and homes without security systems are up to 300 percent more likely to be broken into. Now, the cost and complexity of traditional home security systems is a thing of the past.
This is why we suggest the simple, inexpensive 4-in-1 Novi Security. The DIY product simplifies traditional security systems and consists of a relay station or hub, a ceiling-mounted sensor (including a camera, smoke & motion detector and a siren) and an app.
When it detects motion or smoke, the sensor will send three images to the Novi app. Once dad receives the alert, he has total control of the response. He can call 911, sound the siren, request additional images or disarm the system. The customized motion sensor is triggered by weight sensitivity and can be changed set at low, medium or high, so pets will not activate the system.
The best part about it all is that it only costs $299.00 and does not require any monthly fees! You can also place it anywhere. Using batteries instead of power cords and wires, the family will experience long-lasting convenience.
In case you are wondering why we didn’t mention a baby monitor and instead suggest the Novi Security DIY Security System is because we are almost positive that a baby monitor will be on the baby registry and dad’s wife will already be getting that. So, instead we say get the expecting dad this security system. Plus, it will help keep an eye on not only the home but also the baby once he/she gets older/bigger and also wife in case there are any emergencies.
2. The Thule Chariot Cheetah Stroller is definitely very high on our list because dad will be able to get out with the baby and keep his fatherly figure. The beauty about this stroller is that Mom can enjoy it too and who knows, maybe she may like it better than the stroller she picked out. Some of the features include:
- Aerodynamic design enhances multi-sport capabilities
- Lightweight carrier makes for easier use
- HeightRight adjustable handlebar for parent’s comfort
- Accessory Cross Bar to mount accessories
I love biking so I would for sure love this stroller for myself since I would be able to take my little one biking, jogging and even skiing. Thule Chariot Cheetah lets you and your kids share a great day out in nature – with both you and your little ones safe and comfortable! To experience any of the three activities I mentioned you will need to also purchase some conversion kits such as the Thule Bicycle Trailer Kit, Jogging Kit and Cross Country Skiing and Hiking Kit. This stroller is the perfect training partner for the athlete in the family.
Having a new kid will keep dad very busy and we want him to help out around the house so he can say he learned it all from Pinstripe Magazine. Since mom will need lots of help when the baby comes these following two items, which w are combining into one are perfect for the expecting dad, even though he will argue with you that you should have given them to his wife. However, he and his family will benefit from these following two gifts and he will appreciate them later.
3. When the newborn arrives he/she will be making a mess instantly and will also be going through clothes, bibs, towels quickly when throwing up, spilling milk, not to mention dad’s shirts. This is why we say getting dad an Amana washer and dryer combo is the way to go. Before you make the purchase though make sure you know if you are getting an electric or gas dryer.
The 6.5 cu. ft. Amana Top-Load Dryer can help prevent damage from overdrying with Automatic Dryness Control. Plus, he will get 11 Dry Cycles and the Wrinkle Prevent Option to help keep creases and crinkles from settling in.
The 3.5 cu. ft. Amana Top-Load Washer delivers a thorough, even clean with a Dual Action Agitator, which rolls clothes through the bottom of the wash basket. Its durable Porcelain Tub helps protect favorites from snags, while the Deep Water Wash Option adds more water during the rinse cycle for added confidence.
4. While we have dad helping out and thinking about cleaning the next gift on our list is the DEEBOT SLIM from ECOVACS ROBOTICS. This slim automatic floor cleaning robot will come in handy when dad and mom are busy attending to other things.
The DEEBOT SLIM will help dad keep the busy schedule of his career demands while keeping his home tidy. The DEEBOT SLIM is a bare-floor cleaning robot designed with a slim profile to easily fit under furniture to clean areas without interruption. The DA60 replaces the common household broom and dustpan to offer a hands-off approach to cleaning. Its 3-in1 cleaning system allows the DA60 to sweep, vacuum and mop bare floors simultaneously. Learn more about this neat floor cleaning robot here.
As you can see we are trying to make things convenient for the expecting dad, which is why this other gift is perfect for him.
5. Check out Ring Video Doorbell in Satin Nickel. A $200 DIY security solution, Ring is a unique and versatile gift dad will appreciate. It’s perfect to keep an eye on his house when mom and baby are home alone, or for a recent victim of a home burglary/attempted burglary. The Ring Video Doorbell features Motion Detection, Two Way Audio, Night Vision, Cloud Video Recording and Live View (only for hardwired doorbells).
In order for the bell to work perfectly though he will need great internet service with either a fast modem/router so the signal reaches the doorbell. The Ring Video Doorbell needs WiFi for it to function properly.
The Ring Video Doorbell is available at Ring.com as well as in Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Lowe’s Home Depot, Brookstone, HSN and Amazon.
6. Since the Ring Video Doorbell needs excellent internet connections we also recommend giving the expecting dad this Artemis-Ex Range Extender.
I have been using the Ring Video Doorbell for a while now but because my router is set up on the second floor the doorbell doesn’t always work. Now, when I added the Artemis-Ex Range Extender I am able to extend the reach of my WiFi making a better connection to the outside doorbell.
The ARTEMIS-EX is a powerful range extender, specially designed for multi-device households. Built with a powerful Quad-Core Processor, 8 high power amplifiers, and 2 high gain antennas, the ARTEMIS-EX delivers up to 12,000 square feet of additional Wi-Fi coverage. It is engineered to provide unmatched range and reliability for the most demanding networks with many connected devices. Ultra-fast AC1300 Wi-Fi technology provides up to 399Mbps 2.4GHz speeds and up to 866Mbps 5GHz speeds, making lag and buffering things of the past. The ARTEMIS-EX also features cutting edge MU-MIMO technology that enables multiple devices to receive data at once, granting uninterrupted streaming for all. Get rid of your Wi-Fi dead zones, stream movies and shows with ease, and be free with your mobile devices. Whole-home Wi-Fi coverage is here, with the ARTEMIS-EX. I am really enjoying downloading and streaming movies now that I have my ARTEMIS-EX so we are sure Dad will love it too.
7. With dad having so much technology in his hands there is one gift that he will need when the newborn comes and to make sure he stays up to date with everything we have mentioned above. That gift would be the new LeEco Le Pro phone. With smartphones today costing between $600 to $900 range, you will be happy to know that the LeEco Le Pro3 is priced at $399 and will get him through at least two full days. Now the expecting dad will be able to monitor the Novi secuirty system, see who is at the door when the bell rings with the Ring Video Doorbell, control his Deebot Slim floor cleaner and stream or download movies to his new phone with the Artemis-Ex connected. Also, thanks to the potent Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 CPU, 4GB RAM and the latest Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity—which make streaming movies, catching virtual monsters, and receiving GPS voice nav—all at once—no big deal.
Le Pro3 is LeEco’s flagship ecophone that combines beautiful design, powerful performance and a unique way to consume content. The Le Pro3 comes in gold and gray and features:
- 5.5-inch screen and sleek design
- Brushed metal backing and a tough Corning® Gorilla® Glass screen with 2.5D curved edges for a smooth finish.
- Premium audio features including dual speakers, surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos® and Continual Digital Lossless Audio (CDLA) technology.
- The powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 821 processor
- Category leading 4070mAh battery
- 16 MP rear-facing camera for vivid photos, panoramas and videos in 4K; and an 8 MP front-facing camera perfect for capturing selfies.
- A 3-month free EcoPass membership
I happen to like the ultra-lightweight aluminum chassis, which protects the internal electronics from impact and the elements. And because aluminum is a powerful heat sink, it helps keep everything running nice and cool.
8. So, you got dad a phone or maybe you didn’t but with the new baby coming he will need a place to store all those memories of the baby so what better gift than the Picture Keeper Connect.
Are your photos scattered across smartphones and other mobile devices? Have you lost precious memories because of computer crashes, or lost phones? Or are you simply running out of storage space on your devices? We are positive the expecting dad sure has those problems.
Picture Keeper Connect is the solution! Dad will be able to back up his photos, videos and contacts to protect his memories and maximize storage space. He will share endless photos and videos without using his data and will be able to use it anywhere and anytime without any internet connection. This isn’t the cloud. It’s Picture Keeper – the easy and secure no-hassle system Dad will need to safeguard his most cherished memories!
9. The second to last gift suggestion for the expecting dad is the Rolflex. After the baby we are positive that dad will be tired, stress and in need of some massage from all the physical activity his newborn will cause. Especially if he is an active person and full-time professional like myself, then we surely recommend this gift.
The Rolflex leverages advanced biomechanics and has a unique ergonomic design that allows you to do more than 40 massage therapy movements intended to reduce latent muscle tension and help manage pain. It is a versatile, all-in-one tool designed to empower anyone to naturally relieve pain and regain movement throughout the whole body. So after a long day of running around, attending to his wife and newborn, the new dad will certainly be in need of the Rolflex. It cost only $59.95 and promotes healthy tissue, and relieves muscle tension and soreness.
10. The last gift we propose for the expecting dad, which may sound a little intimidating for guys BUT is a new breakthrough product for skincare is the Regenica Rejuvenating Dual Serum. Why do you say? Well we want the expecting dad to stay looking young after the baby. Many dads age quickly after having kids, however applying a bit of this every day will keep dad looking young and healthy.
Regenica Rejuvenating Dual Serum is a revolutionary breakthrough in skincare. The twin chambers delivers both a 95% concentration of patented MRCx next generation growth factor technology and a powerful formula of over ten skin-essential ingredients including advanced copper peptides, amino acids, anti-oxidants, and plant-based extracts. Regenica Rejuvenating Dual Serum puts modern technology to work to reveal your most beautiful asset – your skin.
Well, you now have a list of the Top 10 gifts to get the expecting dad. We sure hope that helped since we know it can sometimes be challenging going holiday shopping especially for the man that has everything.
Happy Holidays everyone!