Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Guide
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 15th so, for those of you who still haven’t thought of what to get the Dad in your life make sure to check out Pinstripe Magazine’s picks below. What do you get the man that pretty much has everything already? We compiled a list of things any Dad would be happy to receive, which are all reasonably price.
1. No man could ever have to many under garments, whether it be an undershirt, underwear or socks one can never have enough. I myself love to get new undershirts and underwear as gifts to replace the old ones. Two brands we suggest you pick up this week to give your dad, husband or the special dad in your life are Tani and Tommy John.
The Tani aesthetic is pure. There are no hidden pouches, panels or gimmicks — design is streamlined, classic and modern. A man wants the first thing he puts on his body each day to be comfortable, uncomplicated and complementary. The Tani pieces perform, keeping moisture in check, and above all, providing wearable luxury. Pick up 2 or more pieces at taniusa.com and get 20% off your order.
The other brand Tommy John sells luxury undergarments with a purpose. Want a tailored, form fitting tee made out of silky soft lightweight fabric that ensures it will stay tucked in then look no further. Tommy John’s tees, underwear and new intelligent socks are all great father’s day gift ideas. Visit tommyjohnwear.com to pick up some some undershirts, dress socks, cool cotton underwear for yourself and for the gift you are putting together.
2. Now a days many men are conscious about the way they look, feel and smell so grooming products are a necessity. Pick up a small travel case and fill it with goodies for the perfect gift. You can include a J.Paul Shave Care travel kit, perfect for the travel case.
Whether he is traveling or on-the-go he will have everything he needs to get a great shave. The kit above includes four shaving products in a convenient 2 ounce size. The kit is also TSA Friendly and ideal for keeping packing lite. For $36 you can pick up this set at jpaulskincare.com.
To go along with the kit above, razor blades will be needed so why not give the dad in your life a subscription to the dollar shave club. Visit them at dollarshaveclub.com to learn more or simply check out the video below.
After a clean shave, men want to smell good so it is time to pick him up a fresh new scent. Luckily Hugo Boss has launched a new fragrance, Boss Bottled Unlimited.
BOSS BOTTLED UNLIMITED is the energizing new scent from HUGO BOSS Fragrances.This limited edition fragrance is inspired by vibrant green notes created with a striking blend of refreshing mint and evergreen cistus, combined with juicy pineapple and enduring masculine woods. These unique ingredients come together to create an invigorating and aromatic male scent, underlining the BOSS man’s uncompromising drive. Available for a limited time only, it’s the must-have scent during the summer.
4. This T-fal OptiGrill is perfect for dads that consider themselves a BBQ Grillmaster and still want to grill up their favorite and healthy dishes all summer long, even without a backyard. Not only does this grill fit perfectly on any table or countertop, it features a revolutionary cooking sensor so the grill’s “brain” does the cooking FOR him! Its angled plates also allow fat to drip off easily into the dip tray, creating a nutritious and delicious meal every time. Perfect for apartment living or raining summer days, it’s the ideal for those dads who love to grill all season long. Available for $179.99 at BedBathandBeyond.com
5. Since we are in the summer spirit right now, another clever idea for a last minute Father’s Day Gift would be a Vertty Towel. Vertty reinvented the beach towel concept, taking the sophistication of the city to a casual setting. They created a model exploring the full potential of a common object, turning a basic commodity into a trendy accessory.
With a unique design, lighter weight and larger size; with a fabric that dries up faster and presenting a waterproof pocket and a colorful variety. Pick up a towel at tryvertty.com and NO the sexy lady in the pic does not come with the towel.
6. Dad is laying on the beach but now needs tunes, so to avoid being rude to his beach neighbors a pair of iHome Bluetooth wireless earbuds is another perfect last minute gift. He can hide his iPhone or mp3 player in Vertty’s waterproof pocket and stream some music.
These Bluetooth earphones will help him enjoy rich, detailed sound with enhanced bass response, without inconvenient cables and cords (earpieces are connected by a stylish flat cable for tangle free use). Bluetooth wireless capability will let him listen to audio from his mobile device from up to 30 feet away, while the custom fit ear cushions make extended listening a pleasure. Built-in mic allows him to have wireless phone calls and a remote control on the earpiece puts track control, play/pause, answer/end calls and volume control within easy reach. These earbuds feature multiple ear cushions and earclips for a secure fit. Water resistant finish for outdoor use in any weather. Includes important extras such as USB charging cable and travel pouch. Pick up a pair of these earbuds for $99.99 at ihome.com.